FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS
If your looking to produce football accumulator tips that are going to be successful each Week, then look no further than the mathematical betting strategies that we can teach you within our football betting tutorials.
You only have to follow our long term strike rates, and our results section to know that our proven football betting formulas can deliver when it comes to producing successful football accumulator tips.
Here at Quantum Sports Betting we can teach you how to rank the banker bet selections, which could then qualify in your football accumulator tips to land a decent priced mega accumulator bet over the Weekend.
SURE ACCUMULATOR TIPS
We usually recommend to our members and subscribers to only use selections on singles, doubles, and trebles, however due to our strike rates, much larger multiple bets are known to be successful each Week.
For a football accumulator tips bet we would highly recommend including over 0.5 goals, over 1.5 goals, over 2.5 goals, and double chance selections, as these are the markets that we are able to maintain the highest strike rate percentages.
Now of course the more selections within your Weekly accumulator bets the bigger the price will be, but it will also come with more risk, as the more selections there is, the chances of a selection letting your whole bet down also increases.
10 FOLD BETTING TIPS
You may find it quite surprising to read that accumulator bets are not that difficult to land each Week, providing that you are using a proven mathematical betting strategy to make your selections.
Our members and subscribers are able to maintain long term profitable strike rates on a variety of football betting markets due to the fact that we teach how to implement proven mathematical betting strategies into our selection process.
Now of course with accumulator betting you possibly want to focus on the qualifying selections priced from decimal 1.0 - 2.0, as this will give your accumulator bet the best chance of being successful.
THE BEST MEGA ACCUMULATOR TIPS
Our mathematical betting strategies produce football accumulator tips each Week, and the bets are then placed on the betting exchange, the two most popular at the moment are betfair and betdaq due to there market liquidity.
With our strike rate percentages being so high, especially within the lower priced markets, subscribers and members are often landing 5 folds up to 20 fold accumulators depending of course on there targeted markets.
But as you know with any sports betting there are always events that can occur that are unpredictable, such as an early red card or an injury to a key player early on in a match, that in most cases will effect how the rest of the match plays out.
HIGH ODDS BETTING TIPS
As a member you will have access to the best mathematical betting strategies that are currently available for producing mega accumulator tips on a Weekly basis with very high success rate percentages.
The mega accumulator tips that we produce, can also be used for pre match and in play trading, as well as both single and multiple betting for long term profitable strike rates on a variety of football betting markets.
Our football betting tutorials are currently available at a 90% discounted price, or you can just follow our Weekly selections at just £2.50 per Week, your Weekly profit from our selections is pretty much guaranteed.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS
When it comes to football accumulator tips and you need a 100% strike rate for your bet to succeed, you are going to need a very sufficient selection process, in a wide range of football betting markets, with odds between decimal 1.01 - 2.00 to give your accumulator bet the best chance.
The best football betting markets to include would be things like double chance and over 0.5 goals, and possibly some over 1.5 goals, you can of course include higher priced markets, but this will in turn decrease your chances of being successful.
When it comes to football accumulator tips here at quantum sports betting, our football tipsters apply a very detailed and thorough selection process before including any selection within any type of bet, which also includes football accumulators.
FOOTBALL TIPS ACCUMULATOR
You can learn our selection process very easily within our football betting tutorials, and you will find that certain markets have much higher strike rates than others, so these markets should be included in your football accumulator tips.
You will also find that landing lets say a 5 - 10 fold accumulator is not actually that difficult, however when you start aiming towards 15 - 20 fold accumulators they become much more difficult with maybe just 1 selection letting you down.
We recommend singles doubles and trebles for most of our markets, but they would also perform very well in lets say 5 - 10 fold accumulator bets, and maybe even higher than that but it's up to each of our subscribers when it comes to multiple betting.
ACCUMULATOR FOOTBALL TIPS
Here at quantum sports betting our football tipsters apply a very detailed and thorough selection process before any fixture qualifies for each specific football betting market, and this process has maintained to be very profitable long term.
Not only do you need to know which specific leagues to target, you also need to be able to identify specific fixture types within those leagues, applying mathematics within this method is also a fairly crucial element to rank each selection.
Of course no selection strategy is 100% accurate, however it is possible to gain an edge when you can highlight a small number of fixtures and football betting markets that will achieve a 70% - 90% strike rate which is all your looking for.
When it comes to football accumulator tips and accumulator tips in general, and you require a 100% strike rate for the bet to be successful, you can always use a sufficient trade out option that could be more profitable for you long term.
From experience large fold accumulator bets can become very frustrating when it's just 1 goal letting you down for a huge payout, but they do offer great value so it's always worth applying the correct selection strategy and going for a big win.
Our selections here at quantum sports betting perform very well most weeks, and they can be used for producing profit from all types of trading, as well as all single and multiple betting including high odds accumulator bets.
BETTING TIPS FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR
When it comes to betting and trading on the football betting markets, there are a variety of ways that you can extract your profit on the betting exchange, or even on the popular football coupons within your local betting shops.
If you are looking to profit from pre and in play trading then of course you will have to use a popular betting exchange such as betfair or betdaq, which will allow you to extract your profit with the minimum of delay due to the high volumes of liquidity available.
If you are looking to make your profit from the popular football coupons, you will find that your local betting shops may restrict you when they see that betting at a higher level than most punters, and making a profit on a regular basis.
ACCUMULATOR BETS FOR BIG WINS
Here at quantum sports betting there have been some huge wins when applying our very detailed selection strategy, however when it comes to landing lets say a goals and win 5 fold, you may also require a fair bit of luck to land your bet.
With such high odds available, and a very sufficient selection strategy, it is fairly likely that you could land maybe 1 out of 10 attempts which would still give you a very good long term profit on your investment due to the very high odds available.
If you are looking to win football accumulator tips bets on a more regular basis, then it's highly recommend that you stick to the shorter priced selections, that have a very high probability of being successful long term.
TAKING YOUR FOOTBALL BETTING TO A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL
With a very sufficient selection strategy in place, you will have the ability to bet and trade on popular football betting markets at a professional level, due to the fact that you will be able to sustain long term profitable strike rates in a variety of football betting markets.
Professional football bettors and traders tend to extract most of there profit from pre and in play trading, but the option to profit from single and multiple betting is also available with such high quality football betting selections.
Professional football bettors may still place the odd football accumulator bet, but it won't be there main source of income, due to the consistency of a profitable return on the other available options for that particular days betting and trading.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS BTTS
When it comes to football accumulator tips in the both teams to score market, you probably want to focus on the minimum of a double bet, and no higher than lets say a 5 fold accumulator, any higher that this would make the bet much more difficult to land.
Our football betting tutorials cover the both teams to score markets, but due to the very detailed and thorough selection strategy, there may not be all that many fixtures that qualify as a both teams to score selection.
However it is this very detailed approach to betting that has enabled us to maintain very high profitable strike rates, when it comes to producing our football accumulator tips on a weekly basis, within a variety of football betting markets.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS TWITTER
You will also find many accounts advertising football accumulator tips on twitter for example, but it's hard to say if they apply the same detailed methods that we do when we produce each of football betting selections.
We have just stuck with a number of basic principles within our overall selection strategy that has been able to maintain long term profitable strike rates, in a very wide range of football betting markets within popular football fixtures.
When it comes to professional gambling, and having the ability to produce football accumulator tips on a weekly basis, each accumulator bet would be in the odds range of around decimal 2.0 - decimal 3.0, to give the best chance of success.
HIGH ODDS ACCUMULATOR TIPS
You can of course produce football accumulator tips and place them into some high odds accumulator bets, but for consistency in producing a profitable return on your investment you are best sticking to doubles up to the maximum of 10 fold accumulators.
When you have the ability to select markets with a very high strike percentage on a regular basis, then you will also have the ability to produce winning accumulator bets on a fairly regular basis, that will return a profitable return on your investment.
For instance markets like double chance, over 0.5 goals, and over 1.5 goals, are fairly easy to identify when you are applying a sufficient selection strategy, and combined within a football accumulator tips bet can offer you great value.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS FOR WEEKEND
With our very detailed and thorough selection strategy, we are able to offer our customers the very best football accumulator tips each and every weekend, within a very wide range of football betting markets on the betting exchange.
All of our qualifying selections perform very well within pre and in play trading, and also all types of single and multiple betting, which can also include any high odds accumulator type bets.
The markets that we are able to highlight with the highest probability of being successful, are mostly based around the match result section, and the over/under goals section which are all popular for the majority of backers and traders.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS FOR THIS WEEKEND
All of our qualifying selections are posted up for the week every Monday around Midday, and an up to date strike rate percentage for each market can be found within our charts section of the website.
With our selections performing so well over such a long period of time, the ability to extract profit within each of our targeted betting markets has become even easier for all types of betting and trading on the betting exchange.
This is due to the fact that with goals pretty much guaranteed within all of our qualifying selections, the possibility of trading out for profit during the match is pretty much guaranteed, as it can be done successfully after just 1 goal.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS WEEKEND
The most popular market amongst most pro football backers and traders, is the over/under 2.5 goals market, and this is further highlighted in the volume of liquidity and total amount matched within the betting market.
Our subscribers can simply back our over 2.5 goals selection for instance, then after just 1 goal is scored trade out for profit, or trade out for profit after 2 goals are scored, with a 90% strike we recommend going for the full value.
However this is at each of our subscribers choice, and of course each individual is different, for the safest type of profit making would be pre match, a more risky but more profitable type of trading would be in play.
THE BEST FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS
So why do we consider our football accumulator tips to be the best that are currently available, well quite simply no other service has the ability to maintain our level of strike rate percentages, and all round profit turnover.
Our team of leading experts have been applying a proven selection strategy for a very long period of time, and it's been able to produce long term profit margins within a variety of football betting markets.
We are currently the only service that offers our customers high quality selections that had to qualify from a very detailed and thorough selection process before it actually qualifies as a selection.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS FOR THIS WEEKEND
After this very detailed and thorough selection process has been applied to the upcoming fixtures that week, they are posted up on our site every Monday around Midday, ready for the weeks betting and trading.
You may also notice that all the other sights are just full of affiliate links, they basically work by making a profit from your losses if you sign up to that service through that link.
This should ring alarm bells when they are stating that they can provide you with great selections for the week, whilst hoping to make a long term profit from you losing money on a betting service that they advertise for.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS WEEKEND
To prove this just type in any betting service followed by affiliate and you will soon realize how those banner adds work, if you sign up through there banner adds they make a profit from your losses each month.
So do you really believe that they applying a very detailed and thorough selection process, and giving you profitable selections each week? The answer quite simply is no, they just want to profit from your losses.
You won't find a single affiliate link on this service due to the fact that we actually do apply a proven selection strategy that has proven to very effective for a very long period of time on the betting exchange.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS FOR PROFIT
With our professional football tipsters applying a very detailed and thorough selection process each week, we have been able to retain our subscribers on a long term basis which of course is based on there weekly profit turnover.
There is currently no other service available online today that can guarantee a long term profit from there football betting and trading selections, like we can here at Quantum Sports Betting.
When it comes to our football accumulator tips being successful on a long term basis, there are a few key elements that play a key factor as to why it has been able to remain profitable for such a long duration.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS TODAY
With our selections being posted up on the site every Monday around Midday, it is highly likely that we have some very good football accumulator tips for today that will return a profit on the betting exchange.
For multiple betting we recommend doubles and trebles for the most consistent long term success, however we have heard from a number of subscribers that have managed to land high odds accumulator bets from our qualifying selections.
This is due to the fact that each of our qualifying selections has to qualify from a very detailed selection process, which will then rank each selection in terms of being highly successful within each betting market.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS FOR TODAY
All of of the football accumulator tips that are provided by the QSB Tipsters team, go through the same exact selection strategy each week before they will qualify as a betting and trading selection on our site.
Long term profit can be made from our selections in a variety of ways on a popular betting exchange, not only can you profit from pre and in play trading, but you can also profit from single and multiple betting.
Our QSB Tutorials will give you the ability to apply this exact selection strategy, and we believe that with the knowledge that is gained, it will take any level of football bettor up to a much higher level.
20 FOLD ACCUMULATOR TIPS
When it comes to our weekly football betting selections, a fairly high number of our long term subscribers have reported just how successful they have been with there 20 fold accumulator bets within a variety of betting markets.
With certain markets being able to maintain long term profitable strike rates in the region close to 90%, it is fairly easy to see why such a large number of these 20 fold accumulator bets are successful long term.
When it comes to 20 fold accumulator betting, we highly recommend markets like double chance, match result, both teams to score, and the over under goals markets from 0.5 goals up to 2.5 goals which are fairly easy to predict.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS BTTS
Currently our long term strike rates within the both teams to score market is around 70% with an average long term price range of around 11/10, some fixtures prove to be a lot more certain than others.
And it's the fixtures with the highest probability that should be included within any high odds 20 fold accumulator bets, for the bet to have the best chance of a profitable return on your investment.
We are able to highlight betting markets in the 90% range of being successful, so if an accumulator bet does go down it usually by around 1 goal here and there, but an option to cash out is always an option.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS SATURDAY
Of course Saturday and Sunday will be when most of the fixtures are played within any of our 20 fold accumulator bets, certain variants still have to taken into account, but a profit can be made if the bet goes close.
20 fold accumulator betting does offer great value, and you certainly have a better chance of returning a profit than if you were to waste the same amount of money buying lottery tickets and scratch cards.
At least with our 20 fold accumulator tips you have a fairly high chance of either landing the bet fully for a profitable return, or you can simply cash out for profit when the bet goes very close to being successful.
BEST FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS
When you have the ability to highlight football betting markets that are able to sustain winning strike rates in the region of 70% - 95%, then you also have the ability to place accumulator bets that have a 80% - 90% chance of a successful return.
Of course 5 fold accumulator bets are a lot easier to land that 20 fold accumulator bets, due to the fact that any number of unforeseen circumstances can occur within any given football match.
Things like red cards and injuries to key players early on in a match are simply unpredictable and in most cases events like this will effect how the rest of the match is played, and the final outcome.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS SUNDAY
The team of experts here at Quantum Sports Betting ensure that only the very best selections get posted up each week, as our main focus has always been to retain our long term customer base.
And we can only do this successfully by providing high quality selections that have a very high profitable return on there investment, this can of course be applied in all types of trading, as well as single and multiple betting.
Of course each of our subscribers will have there own ideas when it comes to using our selections to make a long term profit, pre match and in play trading appears to be most popular option at the moment.
FOOTBALL ACCUMULATOR TIPS FOR TOMORROW
But this can also be mixed in with just single and multiple betting, with selections also being used in high odds accumulator bets from 5 fold betting upwards, as they always offer great value to our customers.
With most of our football betting markets being able to maintain long term profitable strike rates in the region of 70% - 90%, the chances of any type of accumulator bet being successful is fairly high.
Having the ability to highlight such fixtures and football betting markets with the highest probability of a profitable return, will always give you a great advantage over most football bettors and traders on the betting exchange.
EASILY LEARN HOW TO IMPLEMENT OUR FIXTURE SELECTION PROCESS
Each of our tutorials will teach you everything you need to know about implementing our football fixture selection process, we cover 30 popular leagues around the world, and our selection strategy has been able to maintain long term profitable strike rates in 12 popular football betting markets.
This works well for pre or in play trading, and also for all single and multiple betting for long term profit, if this sounds like something that would interest you, then check out our tutorial section today! You’ll get access to your tutorial after you purchase so that you can start learning right away!
WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE AND LET US DO THE SELECTIONS FOR YOU
We all know that football is a great sport to bet on, but it can be hard to find the best bets. That’s where we come in! Our team of tipsters are dedicated to finding you the best value bets each week so you can make consistent profits on the betting exchange.
With our subscription service, you will gain access to our tipsters area which contains over 20+ selections each week for long term profit on the betting exchange. You will also have access to advice from our experienced tipsters who have been betting and trading successfully for years.
If you want consistent selections each week, then our subscription is definitely for you! Get started today within our subscription section!
- Date set for ex-F1 boss Ecclestone's £400m fraud trialEx-Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone faces trial in October next year accused of failing to declare more than £400 million in a trust in Singapore to the Government. Read more »
- 'It's what racing wants' - Adayar all set for epic Baaeed clashCharlie Appleby is relishing the prospect of seeing Adayar lock horns with Baaeed in the Qipco Champion Stakes at Ascot, live on Sky Sports Racing on October 15. Read more »
- Evans confident Rohaan can mix it on Ascot Champions DayDavid Evans will return to Ascot with Rohaan on Qipco British Champions Day following his latest cosy success at the Berkshire track. Read more »
- Ukraine to join Spain-Portugal bid to host 2030 World CupSpain and Portugal will announce later on Tuesday that Ukraine will be joining their joint-bid to host the 2030 World Cup. Read more »
- Simmons, Kawhi, Jamal Murray back among NBA happy returnsBen Simmons streaked behind the defense and caught a pass in transition that he dunked. About a minute later, he fired a cross-court pass to a Brooklyn Nets teammate for a three-pointer. Read more »
- Brundle dissects wild Singapore GP, angry Max and MercThat was a typically strange but nonetheless very enjoyable event in Singapore. Read more »
- Soumillon contract terminated after elbowing Ryan off horseChristophe Soumillon has had his retainer with Aga Khan ended with immediate effect after elbowing fellow jockey Rossa Ryan off his horse last Friday at Saint-Cloud. Read more »
- Maddison soars in form chart | Haaland, Firmino top rankingsWho is red-hot in the Premier League right now? Sky Sports ranks every player over the last five matchdays... Read more »
- Neville joins Adelaide Thunderbirds as assistant coachFormer England head coach Tracey Neville has joined the Adelaide Thunderbirds as a second assistant ahead of the 2023 Suncorp Super Netball season. Read more »
- Davies and De La Sayette do battle in champion apprentice title raceWith the clock ticking down to Champions Day at Ascot on October 15, the battle for the apprentice jockeys' title is hotting up and in focus at Brighton and Southwell on Tuesday, all live on Sky Sports Racing. Read more »
- Deebo Samuel stars as 49ers beat Super Bowl-champion RamsDeebo Samuel caught six passes for 115 yards, including a 57-yard score, and Talanoa Hufanga returned an interception 52 yards for a touchdown to see the San Francisco 49ers to a handy 24-9 victory over the defending-champion Los Angeles Rams on Monday Night Football. Read more »
- Dubois: 'If I can't defeat this girl, I can't be fighting for world titles can I?'Caroline Dubois, the talented Olympian who is just three fights into her professional career, gets the step up she needs on the Claressa Shields vs Savannah Marshall undercard, live on Sky Sports on October 15. Read more »
- Russell: Mercedes 2023 design philosophy will lead to complete carGeorge Russell has revealed a new "philosophy" Mercedes are working towards on their 2023 car design has left him confident of a return to contention next season. Read more »
- Declan Rice remains top of Chelsea midfield wish listWest Ham United skipper Declan Rice remains one of Chelsea's primary targets for 2023, 90min understands. Read more »
- How Bayern Munich poached Jamal Musiala from ChelseaBayern Munich technical director Marco Neppe has spoken about the club's move to sign Jamal Musiala from Chelsea in 2019. Read more »
- Bayern Munich vs Viktoria Plzen: How to watch on TV live stream, team news, lineups & predictionBayer Munich return to Champions League duties on Tuesday night when they host Czech outfit Viktoria Plzen. The Bavarian giants have won their first two UCL gam Read more »
- Kevin De Bruyne predicts central role for Phil FodenKevin De Bruyne speaks about Man City teammate Phil Foden and what his best position will be in future. Read more »
- Arsenal worried by Man City interest in Bukayo SakaMan City are interested in signing Bukayo Saka, who is yet to agree a new contract with Arsenal beyond 2024. Read more »
- Eusebio Di Francesco emerges as Wolves option to replace sacked Bruno LageEusebio Di Francesco has emerged as an option for Wolves to replace Bruno Lage and is keen on testing himself in the Premier League. Read more »
- Jurgen Klopp holds 'long talks' with Darwin Nunez after slow Liverpool startJurgen Klopp speaks about Darwin Nunez after the forward's struggles to find form since joining Liverpool in club record deal. Read more »
- 2022 BBC Women's Footballer of the Year nominations announcedSam Kerr, Beth Mead, Alexandra Popp, Alexia Putellas and Wendie Renard have been nominated for the BBC Women's Footballer of the Year 2022. Read more »
- Fikayo Tomori admits frustration at England snubs ahead of Chelsea returnFikayo Tomori admits he has a point to prove on his return to Chelsea with Milan in the Champions League. Read more »
- Nikita Parris & Lotte Wubben-Moy added to England squad following injuriesLotte Wubben-Moy and Nikita Parris have been called up to the England squad for the October international camp following injuries to Leah Williamson and Lucy Parker. Read more »
- Indonesia suspends nine police officers after stampede that killed 125 people: We'll make the culprits payResponse to the tragedy at a football match Leer Read more »
- Rio Ferdinand rages against Casemiro criticism: He hasn't been given a chance!The former Manchester United player took Casemiro's corner Leer Read more »
- Elon Musk is widely criticised for insensitive tweet about Ukraine: Even Zelensky responded!Ukrainian president made a poll of his own Leer Read more »
- Bol Bol: The Orlando Magic's 'monster' with a 2.34m wingspanThe son of Manute Bol is with the Orlando Magic Leer Read more »
- Shannon Sharpe blasts Antonio Brown for provoking Tom Brady by posting a Gisele photoThe wide receiver has been in a lot of trouble lately Leer Read more »
- Haaland has 2024 release clause that would let him join Real MadridRevealed by Fernando Sanz Leer Read more »
- Cristiano Ronaldo plots January transfer... and could actually depart Manchester United this timeHe was unused against Manchester City Leer Read more »
- Horrible night for the LA Lakers: LeBron James can't score and Westbrook is almost movedLost to the Kings in pre-season on a bad night from LeBron Leer Read more »
- Pedri is Xavi's essential player for Barcelona in the Champions LeagueWas kept as a substitute before the Champions League clash Leer Read more »
- Bob Marley's granddaughter criticised for modelling 'White Lives Matter' slogan for Kanye WestSelah Marley has made the headlines for the wrong reasons Leer Read more »
- Real Madrid vs Shakhtar Donetsk: Predicted line-ups, kick off time, how and where to watch on TV and onlineLos Blancos can take a big step towards qualification Leer Read more »
- Tear gas, locked gates led to Indonesian football stampede, says spectatorsJAKARTA – It was the closing stages of the match, a soccer derby in Indonesia’s East Java province, and 29-year-old spectator Ahmad Nizar Habibi said he had a gut feeling things were about to turn ugly. “I wanted to leave, but suddenly I heard explosions,” he said, describing rounds of… Read more »
- RJ Abarrientos sizzles with 4 triples in first KBL winMANILA, Philippines—RJ Abarrientos shone anew as Ulsan Hyundai Mobis Phoebus got back at Daegu KOGAS, 92-83, in the 2022 KBL Cup at Tongyeong Gymnasium on Tuesday. RJ Abarrientos continued his good showing with 15 points, six assists and three steals in the preseason tournament. Abarrientos drilled four triples in 32… Read more »
- NCAA: Perpetual Help’s Mark Omega excited for matchup vs Letran, Louie SangalangMANILA, Philippines—Perpetual Help big man Mark Omega can’t wait to play defending champion Letran and match up against Knights’ returning bruiser Louie Sangalang. Sangalang will return against the Altas on Saturday after serving a two-game suspension following his ejection during the Knights’ heated win over Mapua last Friday. “He isn’t… Read more »
- PBA: San Miguel opens bid with new import Diamond StoneMANILA, Philippines—San Miguel Beer has tapped Diamond Stone as its new reinforcement ahead of its PBA Commissioner’s Cup debut. The vaunted club is bringing in Diamond Stone, a 25-year-old American with NBA and international experience who is familiar with the Philippines’ style of play. Drafted 40th overall in the 2016… Read more »
- Rhenz Abando makes KBL debut in Anyang KGC lossMANILA, Philippines—Changwon LG Sakers spoiled Rhenz Abando’s debut in the Korean Basketball League with an 89-69 whipping of Anyang KGC in the 2022 KBL Cup at Tongyeong Gymnasium on Monday. Abando played 15 minutes and was able to show flashes of his athleticism on a dunk but that was the… Read more »
- NCAA: Perpetual Help slips past hard-luck EACMANILA, Philippines—Perpetual Help squeaked past Emilio Aguinaldo College, 55-54, in the NCAA Season 98 men’s basketball tournament on Tuesday at San Juan Arena. The Altas barely escaped the Generals, who squandered several opportunities in the endgame. “For me, destiny was on our side. They had drives and shots that I… Read more »
- NCAA: Streaking JRU braces for ‘dogfight’ vs LyceumMANILA, Philippines—As the first round nears its end, Jose Rizal University is bracing for one of its toughest games of the season. Heavy Bombers head coach Louie Gonzalez said their next affair against a red-hot Lyceum side will be a “dogfight.” “It’s gonna be a dogfight. We’re both almost the… Read more »
- NBA: Thunder guard Lu Dort enters concussion protocolOklahoma City Thunder guard Luguentz Dort has entered the NBA’s concussion protocol. The Thunder said he sustained a concussion during team practice on Sunday. Under league policy, he now begins the mandated Return to Participation protocol, and no timetable is set for his return. The Thunder signed Dort as an… Read more »
- NCAA: JRU extends streak to four, escapes San BedaMANILA, Philippines—Jose Rizal University blew a big lead but held on to stun San Beda, 83-80, in the NCAA Season 98 men’s basketball tournament at San Juan Arena on Tuesday. The Heavy Bombers squandered a 20-point advantage before surviving the Red Lions’ comeback bid to post their fourth win against… Read more »
- Real Madrid president Perez says fans are drifting away from footballReal Madrid president Florentino Perez said European football is “sick” and that changes are needed to stop younger fans drifting away from the sport, again touting the prospect of a Super League made up of the continent’s elite clubs. Perez is one of the key architects of the European Super… Read more »
- NCAA: Mac Guadaña providing big lift for surging LyceumMANILA, Philippines—Lyceum’s rise to the NCAA standings can be attributed to a total team effort, though, a big chunk of that comes from the contributions of Mac Guadaña especially the past week. After dropping their season opener against College of St. Benilde, the Pirates have gone on to win their… Read more »
- MLB: Aaron Judge stuck on 61 homers as Yankees win but miss no-hitterNew York Yankees slugger Aaron Judge missed another chance at hitting a record-breaking 62nd home run of the Major League Baseball season on Monday but great efforts abounded around him. Yankees pitcher Luis Severino pitched seven no-hit innings and the batters in the lineup just ahead and after Judge homered… Read more »