BEST TIP OF THE DAY
Here at Quantum Sports Betting our best tip of the day would be located within our Weekly selections which are located on our home page, and they get posted up each Monday around Midday.
We mostly focus on maintaining very high profitable strike rates within a number of football betting markets, which enables us to retain our members and subscribers on a long term basis.
Our best tip of the day would be to invest early on our football betting selections at the best prices available, on either Betfair or Betdaq which offer the most liquidity, and then decide when you want to extract your profit.
100 PERCENT WINING TIPS
As you can see from our strike rates located on our home page, our very detailed selection process is able to maintain very high strike rates in a variety of football betting markets, and details are located within our results section.
Of course there are things that we can't predict, such as red cards or injuries to key players early on in a match, which will in most cases effect how the rest of the match plays out until the final whistle.
However these are just some of the variants that need to be taken into consideration when you are betting and trading at a professional level, either on a part time, or a full time basis.
BEST FOOTBALL TIPS FOR TODAY
Our football betting tutorials explain in full detail how we are able to select only the very best football tips for today, by implementing a proven football betting strategy that has been very effective for a long period of time.
We have been able to maintain long term profitable strike rates by remaining disciplined and focused when it comes to applying our mathematical betting strategy within our football betting and trading selections.
This process consists of only targeting specific leagues and fixtures, and then applying a proven mathematical betting strategy to further qualify and rank each selection for separate football betting markets.
SINGLE BET OF THE DAY
When it comes to investing in our single bet of the day, and our best tip of the day, we always recommend to our members and subscribers that they remain disciplined within there staking plan.
With pre match or in play trading, you can probably invest up to 5% of your overall betting bank per trade, especially in the over / under goals markets due to there all round consistency and flexibility.
Our best tip of the day for members and subscribers, when it comes to single bets that are placed until the final whistle, is to stake around 1% - 2% per bet, due to the variants that can occur during a football match.
MULTI BET OF THE DAY
When you have the ability to maintain such high strike rates, within a variety of football betting markets, you also have the ability to gain extra value from our multi bets of the day.
Before placing any multi bet of the day, it is always highly recommended that you keep up to date with injury news and football statistics on 3rd party websites such as bbc sport and soccerway to name a couple.
For our multi bets of the day we usually find the most consistency from doubles and trebles, of course larger multi bets offer much bigger prices, but with this they also decrease in probability of being successful.
SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR BEST TIP OF THE DAY
As a subscriber you will have instant access to all of our Weekly selections that include our best tip of the day, and they are posted up onto our site every Monday around Midday.
Currently our best tip of the day has a huge success rate on a variety of football betting markets, and our best tip of the day can be used for pre match or in play trading, and also for single and multiple betting.
If you are looking for consistency within your football betting and trading, then our Weekly selections, and our best tip of the day selections could be just for you so don't miss out and subscribe Today.
EASILY LEARN HOW TO IMPLEMENT OUR FIXTURE SELECTION PROCESS
Each of our tutorials will teach you everything you need to know about implementing our football fixture selection process, we cover 30 popular leagues around the world, and our selection strategy has been able to maintain long term profitable strike rates in 12 popular football betting markets.
This works well for pre or in play trading, and also for all single and multiple betting for long term profit, if this sounds like something that would interest you, then check out our tutorial section today! You’ll get access to your tutorial after you purchase so that you can start learning right away!
WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE AND LET US DO THE SELECTIONS FOR YOU
We all know that football is a great sport to bet on, but it can be hard to find the best bets. That’s where we come in! Our team of tipsters are dedicated to finding you the best value bets each week so you can make consistent profits on the betting exchange.
With our subscription service, you will gain access to our tipsters area which contains over 20+ selections each week for long term profit on the betting exchange. You will also have access to advice from our experienced tipsters who have been betting and trading successfully for years.
If you want consistent selections each week, then our subscription is definitely for you! Get started today within our subscription section!
- Kim flirts with '59 round' on way to history-making PGA Tour winJoohyung Kim became the second-youngest winner on the PGA Tour this century and first born in the 2000s are easing to an impressive five-stroke victory at the Wyndham Championship. Read more »
- Papers: Man Utd keen on PSV's Gakpo | Liverpool want Inter's BrozovicAll the top stories and transfer rumours from Monday's national newspapers... Read more »
- Local hero Orie wins Commonwealth super-heavyweight goldDelicious Orie won the super-heavyweight gold medal for England in the last bout of the boxing tournament at the Commonwealth Games in his Birmingham hometown on Sunday. Read more »
- Buhai blows big lead before winning epic AIG Women's Open play-offAshleigh Buhai recovered from throwing away a five-shot lead to secure a dramatic play-off victory and maiden major title at the AIG Women’s Open. Read more »
- Neville: Man Utd's 'massive worry' | Glazer family must sellManchester United are the easiest team to play against in the Premier League, says Gary Neville, as he reiterates his desire to see the Glazer family sell the club after the team were beaten 2-1 by Brighton in Erik ten Hag's first game in charge. Read more »
- Marseille 4-1 Reims: Arsenal loanees Nuno Tavares & Folarin Balogun grab debut goalsArsenal loanees Nuno Tavares and Folarin Balogun were on the scoresheet for their respective sides in Marseille's 4-1 win over Stade Reims on Sunday. Read more »
- Erik ten Hag admits he is aware of Man Utd's fragile confidenceManchester United boss Erik ten Hag has admitted he recognised that his side were capable of falling to Brighton on the opening day of their Premier League season as he knows improvement 'will not come overnight'. Read more »
- Barcelona 6-0 Pumas UNAM: Barça run riot on Dani Alves' returnBarcelona won the friendly Joan Gamper Trophy with a resounding 6-0 win over Liga MX side Pumas UNAM on Sunday evening. Read more »
- Juventus 0-4 Atletico Madrid: Alvaro Morata grabs hat-trick against former clubAtletico Madrid thrashed Juventus 4-0 in both sides' final friendly before the start of the new season. Read more »
- Erling Haaland frustrated at only scoring twice in West Ham winManchester City striker Erling Haaland has insisted he should have scored at least a hat-trick in Sunday's 2-0 win at West Ham. Read more »