BEST TIP OF THE DAY
Here at Quantum Sports Betting our best tip of the day would be located within our Weekly selections which are located on our home page, and they get posted up each Monday around Midday.
We mostly focus on maintaining very high profitable strike rates within a number of football betting markets, which enables us to retain our members and subscribers on a long term basis.
Our best tip of the day would be to invest early on our football betting selections at the best prices available, on either Betfair or Betdaq which offer the most liquidity, and then decide when you want to extract your profit.
100 PERCENT WINING TIPS
As you can see from our strike rates located on our home page, our very detailed selection process is able to maintain very high strike rates in a variety of football betting markets, and details are located within our results section.
Of course there are things that we can't predict, such as red cards or injuries to key players early on in a match, which will in most cases effect how the rest of the match plays out until the final whistle.
However these are just some of the variants that need to be taken into consideration when you are betting and trading at a professional level, either on a part time, or a full time basis.
BEST FOOTBALL TIPS FOR TODAY
Our football betting tutorials explain in full detail how we are able to select only the very best football tips for today, by implementing a proven football betting strategy that has been very effective for a long period of time.
We have been able to maintain long term profitable strike rates by remaining disciplined and focused when it comes to applying our mathematical betting strategy within our football betting and trading selections.
This process consists of only targeting specific leagues and fixtures, and then applying a proven mathematical betting strategy to further qualify and rank each selection for separate football betting markets.
SINGLE BET OF THE DAY
When it comes to investing in our single bet of the day, and our best tip of the day, we always recommend to our members and subscribers that they remain disciplined within there staking plan.
With pre match or in play trading, you can probably invest up to 5% of your overall betting bank per trade, especially in the over / under goals markets due to there all round consistency and flexibility.
Our best tip of the day for members and subscribers, when it comes to single bets that are placed until the final whistle, is to stake around 1% - 2% per bet, due to the variants that can occur during a football match.
MULTI BET OF THE DAY
When you have the ability to maintain such high strike rates, within a variety of football betting markets, you also have the ability to gain extra value from our multi bets of the day.
Before placing any multi bet of the day, it is always highly recommended that you keep up to date with injury news and football statistics on 3rd party websites such as bbc sport and soccerway to name a couple.
For our multi bets of the day we usually find the most consistency from doubles and trebles, of course larger multi bets offer much bigger prices, but with this they also decrease in probability of being successful.
SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR BEST TIP OF THE DAY
As a subscriber you will have instant access to all of our Weekly selections that include our best tip of the day, and they are posted up onto our site every Monday around Midday.
Currently our best tip of the day has a huge success rate on a variety of football betting markets, and our best tip of the day can be used for pre match or in play trading, and also for single and multiple betting.
If you are looking for consistency within your football betting and trading, then our Weekly selections, and our best tip of the day selections could be just for you so don't miss out and subscribe Today.
EASILY LEARN HOW TO IMPLEMENT OUR FIXTURE SELECTION PROCESS
Each of our tutorials will teach you everything you need to know about implementing our football fixture selection process, we cover 30 popular leagues around the world, and our selection strategy has been able to maintain long term profitable strike rates in 12 popular football betting markets.
This works well for pre or in play trading, and also for all single and multiple betting for long term profit, if this sounds like something that would interest you, then check out our tutorial section today! You’ll get access to your tutorial after you purchase so that you can start learning right away!
WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE AND LET US DO THE SELECTIONS FOR YOU
We all know that football is a great sport to bet on, but it can be hard to find the best bets. That’s where we come in! Our team of tipsters are dedicated to finding you the best value bets each week so you can make consistent profits on the betting exchange.
With our subscription service, you will gain access to our tipsters area which contains over 20+ selections each week for long term profit on the betting exchange. You will also have access to advice from our experienced tipsters who have been betting and trading successfully for years.
If you want consistent selections each week, then our subscription is definitely for you! Get started today within our subscription section!
- Arteta unsure on Jesus return | 'When we know timescale we'll look at options'Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta is unsure how long Gabriel Jesus will be out for after the striker underwent successful knee surgery following an injury with Brazil at the World Cup. Read more »
- Snyder had role in 'toxic' Commanders culture | NFL criticised in House report tooThe Washington Commanders created a "toxic work culture" for more than two decades, "ignoring and downplaying sexual misconduct" by men at the top levels of the organisation, according to a report published on Thursday by the US House Committee on Oversight and Reform. Read more »
- LVG on Di Maria criticism | 'Depay was there too and we now kiss on the mouth'Netherlands head coach Louis van Gaal responded to criticism from his former player at Manchester United, Angel Di Maria in unique style at his pre-match news conference. Read more »
- LISTEN: Kirsten Watson | Super Bowl winner with the RamsOn the latest Her Huddle podcast, NFL presenter and sideline reporter Kirsten Watson talks to Hannah Wilkes about the many strings to her bow as a broadcaster and how she came to win a Super Bowl ring with the Los Angeles Rams! Read more »
- Barcelona in talks with Serie A side over sale of Memphis DepayRoma have held talks with Barcelona over a potential move for Memphis Depay, sources have confirmed to 90min. Read more »
- 90min's definitive World Cup power rankings: Quarter-finalsThe eight remaining teams at the 2022 World Cup, ranked. Read more »
- Luke Shaw reveals what England squad think of Gareth SouthgateLuke Shaw has opened up on what the England squad think of polarising manager Gareth Southgate. Read more »
- Cristiano Ronaldo responds to reports he wants to leave World CupCristiano Ronaldo speaks out about claims that he wants to leave Portugal squad & quit the World Cup after being benched by Fernando Santos. Read more »
- Sergio Aguero sends message to Lionel Messi ahead of World Cup quarter-finalSergio Aguero hosted Lionel Messi on a Twitch stream ahead of Argentina's World Cup quarter-final against Netherlands. Read more »
- Mia Khalifa blasts men who look to date young girlsShe believes that such guys are 'predators' Leer Read more »
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry show an intimate look at their ex-royal life with new photosA behind the scenes look at what happened during the filming of "Harry and Meghan" Leer Read more »
- From naked pictures of Gisele to divorce memes... has Antonio Brown's trolling of Tom Brady gone too far?Brady's former teammate has been relentlessly trolling him and Gisele on social media Leer Read more »