MATHEMATICAL BETTING STRATEGIES
Welcome to Quantum Sports Betting! A service that can provide you with mathematical betting strategies and a proven football betting system, which will take your football betting & trading to a more professional level.
As a very successful football betting tips service we have been able to come up with mathematical betting strategies, which we implement before we place any of our recommended football betting tips.
Our mathematical betting strategies include the best football betting system, and you can find all of the details within your chosen football betting tutorial.
Our sports betting tutorial will teach you our mathematical betting strategies, and how to implement low risk trading strategies which can be used for single and multiple bets, and also mega accumulator tips.
MATHEMATICAL BETTING SYSTEMS
Our mathematical betting strategies & football winning formula covers 15 popular leagues in total, and although they are not free football betting systems, they are able to highlight the easiest football bets to win.
There are a further 15 popular leagues listed, in which we also implement our mathematical betting strategies on for very specific fixtures and individual football betting markets.
So in total within our mathematical betting strategies there are a total of 30 popular leagues which we target, and our no lose betting is applied to a total of 12 popular football betting markets.
ZERO RISK BETTING STRATEGY
With our mathematical betting strategies being so effective when it comes to maintaining very high strike rates in a variety of football betting markets, there is never any real risk of going below your initial starting bank on the betting exchange.
This is due to the fact that with our mathematical betting strategies, there are always many options available when it comes to making your profit on a popular betting exchange, with such high strike rates you can make profit with very little risk.
The key to our long term success, is the very detailed and thorough approach that we take within our mathematical betting strategies, and each phase has played a pivotal role in maintaining our long term profitable strike rate percentages.
MULTIPLE BET STRATEGY
When it comes to our mathematical betting strategies, we cannot predict the future, but we can massively increase the probability of your bets being successful by applying a very detailed and thorough selection process that has proven to be successful long term.
We cover a wide range of football betting markets, and of course our long term strike rates will vary within short priced markets, and higher priced markets, but overall each of the markets that we target return a long term profit on investment.
For our subscribers to be successful long term, we recommend a staking plan of 1% staking plan for all singles doubles and trebles, and a staking plan of 2% - 5% when it comes to pre and in play trading, but these can only be our recommendations.
GAMBLING SYSTEM THAT NEVER LOSES
When it comes to betting and trading at a professional level, you should be looking at your profit turnover on a weekly / monthly basis, as there will be days where you draw even, or incurred a loss on that days betting and trading.
This is normal even with the best mathematical betting strategies in place, there are certain variants that simply cannot be predicted such as early red cards in a match or an injury to a key player, this is why we focus on long term profit.
Of course selections can be used in high odds accumulator bets, but we recommend no higher than trebles which greatly increases the chance of the bet being successful on a long term basis, but again this is up to each individual.
BETTING SYSTEMS THAT WORK
Here at Quantum sports betting, our football betting tipsters have the required football betting knowledge to create mathematical betting strategies, that we implement each week on a variety of football betting markets.
There are a number of key factors combined which play a pivotal role in it's long term success on the betting exchange, after a very detailed and thorough selection process, each selection either qualifies, or it does'nt, there are no half chances.
It's this very detailed approach within our selection process, that has lead us to be very successful on the betting exchange, when it comes to pre and in play trading, and also all single and multiple betting in a wide range of football betting markets.
FOOTBALL BETTING FORMULAS
We also cover 20 fold accumulator tips and teach how we are able to make professional football betting tips selections, and this is all included within our mathematical betting strategies tutorials.
Our no lose betting system is down to using the best mathematical betting strategies ever used for making profit, when it comes to soccer bet strategies, and a very low risk betting strategy for the betting exchange.
Our football betting winning formula and in play football betting system, will take your football betting and trading to a much more professional level, and its all included within our mathematical betting strategies tutorials.
SPORTS MATHEMATICAL BETTING STRATEGIES
With our mathematical betting strategies tutorials we recommend a fairly conservative staking plan, which is 1% stake of your overall betting account per bet, due to the natural variations within professional betting.
Things that we recommend researching are things like gambling mathematics and football betting, along with also individual ways that you can make profit from various betting exchanges such as Betfair and Betdaq.
MATHEMATICAL BETTING BASICS
SR% = Bets won divided by bets placed multiply by 100 = Strike rate percentage
BW = The number of your bets that won
BP = The number of your bets that got placed in total
BW divided by BP multiply by 100 = SR%
AWO = Average winning odds
A = All of your winning odds added together
B = The number of your bets that won
A divided by B = AWO
LTP = Long term profit and loss
L = The number of your bets that lost
LTP = AWO multiply by B minus L = +/- LTP
Example 1 = If your SR% = 25% then AWO needs to greater than decimal 4.0
Example 2 = If your SR% = 50% then AWO needs to be greater than decimal 2.0
Example 3 = If your SR% = 80% then AWO needs to be greater than decimal 1.25
ZERO RISK BETTING STRATEGY
When it comes to mathematical betting strategies that actually return a profit long term, there are a few other factors that need to be considered such as specific leagues, and specific fixtures within those leagues for it to be successful.
Here at Quantum Sports Betting our mathematical betting strategies are not just based around mathematics, there are a number of key elements which play a pivotal role in it's long term success in a variety of football betting markets.
For instance certain leagues play a more offensive style, so our mathematical betting strategies would be applied to the over goals markets, and the both teams to score ect.... due to the attacking style of the league and fixture types ect..........
SMALL PROFIT BETTING STRATEGY
Our mathematical betting strategies can also come in very useful for pre in play trading, which tends to be a small profit betting strategy with a lot less risk than lets say in play trading, or single and multiple betting.
This is due to fact that you are able to make an investment in the market many hours before kickoff, and then simply trade out for profit before the game even starts, if you miss out on pre match profit, you can always trade out in play.
What our mathematical betting strategies are able to do is identify very early on football betting markets with the highest probability of being successful, these markets also attract many other backers and traders which leads to a reduction on price.
BETTING SYSTEMS THAT WORK
Our betting systems work because we are able to highlight very specific fixtures with the highest probability of being successful in a wide range of football betting markets, with enough accuracy to return a long term profit.
When you have the ability to highlight lets say around 20 fixtures from hundreds of fixtures, and they have a very high probability of being successful in a variety of football betting markets, you can still return a very good amount of profit.
Betting and trading at a professional level, especially within football, is more about quality bets as appose to quantity, which is why our mathematical betting strategies have proven to be successful on a long term basis.
MATHEMATICAL BETTING TIPS
The great thing about mathematical betting tips, is the fact that you can remain very consistent within a qualifying selection strategy for each specific market, and you can easily maintain long term profitable strike rates.
This is due to the fact that by applying a simple but very effective mathematical basis to your selection strategy, you are able to rank and qualify each selection with the highest probability of giving you a profitable return.
For instance when we started applying mathematics to our selection strategy, our long term strike rates for each of the football betting markets saw an increase of around 15% which enabled us to achieve more profit.
MATHEMATICAL BETTING TIPS FOR THE WEEKEND
All of the selections that we post up on the site every Monday around Midday, have had to qualify for each specific football betting market, after a very detailed and thorough selection process, and mathematical ranking.
This process ensures that we only post football betting and trading selections, that have the highest probability of being successful, within each of the qualifying markets on the betting exchange.
This ensures that a profitable return can be made long term on our selections from pre and in play trading, and they will also perform well for all single and multiple betting providing you use the correct staking plan.
MATHEMATICAL BETTING SYSTEMS
Our mathematical betting strategies are not just based around numbers, there are certain leagues that play a more offensive style of football, and other leagues play a more defensive style of football.
We simply separate certain leagues for each individual football betting market and then highlight specific fixtures within those leagues and see if they qualify as a selection with a high probability of being successful.
Of course no mathematical betting strategy can be 100% successful, however we have found that it is possible to maintain strike rates high enough on a consistent basis to give you a long term profit on your investment.
MATHEMATICAL BETTING TIPS FOR TOMORROW
Here at Quantum Sports Betting we cover a very wide range of football betting markets which include, Match result, Double chance, Goals & win, Both teams to score, and the over/under markets from 0.5 goals, up to 6.5 goals.
By applying a very detailed and thorough selection strategy, we have been able to maintain long term profitable strike rates within each of our targeted markets, with a wide range of price ranges in each.
We highly recommend the shorter priced selections with the higher strike rate percentages for all types of multiple betting, which can of course include high odds accumulator bets with a high probability of being successful.
MATHEMATICAL BETTING STRATEGIES TRADING
Of course the shorter priced selection are not going to give you much leverage when it comes to pre match and in play trading, so we would recommend markets priced close to 11/10, or also from over 2.5 goals and upwards.
The 2.5 goals market selections are possibly the best for all pre match trading as it's a very popular market for all backers and traders, so a significant price reduction can occur over the hours before the match is due to start.
You can simply test each market by taking a screen shot of the prices available 8 hours pre kickoff, and then compare them to the prices just before kickoff, you should see either an increase or a decrease in the previous price.
MATHEMATICAL BETTING STRATEGIES 1X2
What we are able to do is highlight very early on in the week, which football betting markets have the highest probability of being successful within very specific football betting markets.
This enables us to take a price very early on when the price available could be much higher, then what it probable will be just before kickoff due to the volumes of liquidity that particular market will attract.
This is a very common strategy amongst most professional football bettors and traders, and it is essential that you use this method within football betting markets that are highly popular with large volumes of liquidity.
MATHEMATICAL BETTING STRATEGIES LOW RISK
With the correct type of mathematical betting strategy, you are able to highlight betting markets with the highest probability of a successful return on your investment, which is critical for your long term success as a sports trader.
As a beginner you can simply highlight your chosen markets and then track how much the price reduces through the day, if most of your selected markets are seeing a significant price reduction then you are on the right path.
This very low risk pre in play trading strategy can be applied to all sports betting markets providing that it's a sports betting market that will be popular enough liquidity wise to effect price movement pre event.
MATHEMATICAL BETTING STRATEGIES FOR SPORTS
It is of course possible to apply mathematical betting strategies to all forms of sports betting markets that will increase your chance of being a successful sports bettor and trader long term.
We simply focus on a variety of football betting markets, but we are confident that a similar mathematical formula would be just as effective in a number of other sporting events available on the betting exchange.
In fact most professional sports bettors and traders apply some form of mathematics within there selection process, which enables them to return a profit within there chosen betting markets over a long period of time.
HOW MATHEMATICAL BETTING STRATEGIES WORK
Mathematical betting strategies work because they enable sports bettors and traders to only highlight betting markets with the highest probability of a successful return on each investment long term.
Being able to highlight only quality selections as appose to quantity, will give you the ability to maintain long term profitable strike rates within quite a large number of football betting markets.
There are currently only around 5% of sports bettors and traders that actually make a long term profit from betting and trading, and this is simply because they have the correct selection strategy and also apply mathematics.
EASILY LEARN HOW TO IMPLEMENT OUR FIXTURE SELECTION PROCESS
Each of our tutorials will teach you everything you need to know about implementing our football fixture selection process, we cover 30 popular leagues around the world, and our selection strategy has been able to maintain long term profitable strike rates in 12 popular football betting markets.
This works well for pre or in play trading, and also for all single and multiple betting for long term profit, if this sounds like something that would interest you, then check out our tutorial section today! You’ll get access to your tutorial after you purchase so that you can start learning right away!
WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE AND LET US DO THE SELECTIONS FOR YOU
We all know that football is a great sport to bet on, but it can be hard to find the best bets. That’s where we come in! Our team of tipsters are dedicated to finding you the best value bets each week so you can make consistent profits on the betting exchange.
With our subscription service, you will gain access to our tipsters area which contains over 20+ selections each week for long term profit on the betting exchange. You will also have access to advice from our experienced tipsters who have been betting and trading successfully for years.
If you want consistent selections each week, then our subscription is definitely for you! Get started today within our subscription section!
- Djokovic's father says world No 1 likely to skip Melbourne over vaccine rulesNovak Djokovic's father says the world No 1 is unlikely to play at the Australian Open early next year unless rules on Covid-19 vaccinations are relaxed. Read more »
- Raducanu on track, excited & taking advice from 'role model' HamiltonUS Open champion Emma Raducanu says she is ready to "improve and get better" ahead of her first full season on the Tour. Read more »
- 'Fury isn't ruling anyone out – he calls the shots'Tyson Fury "isn't ruling anything out" in the hunt for his next opponent because "he calls the shots", says training partner David Nyika. Read more »
- Wright wins Players Championship Finals in last-leg deciderPeter Wright claimed the Players Championship Finals thanks to a dramatic last-leg victory over Ryan Searle in Minehead. Read more »
- Jim Curtin reveals how he laughed his way through Philadelphia Union's shootout win over NashvilleJim Curtin has revealed he couldn't watch the Philadelphia Union's shootout win over Nashville, but still managed to laugh his way through the stress. Read more »
- Neymar reacts to latest injury setback after leaving Saint-Etienne on crutchesNeymar suffered an ankle injury during PSG's win over Saint-Etienne and left the stadium on crutches. Read more »
- Man City linked with Luka Modric as Real Madrid contract talks stallMan City could try to sign Luka Modric as a free agent if he fails to agree a new contract with Real Madrid. Newcastle & Tottenham also linked. Read more »
- Man Utd confirm appointment of Ralf Rangnick as interim managerMan Utd have confirmed the appointment of Ralf Rangnick as their new interim manager. Read more »
- Chelsea games to be postponed over FIFA Club World Cup clashesChelsea will have to postpone two Premier League games and potentially an FA Cup tie in February in order to play at the 2021 FIFA Club World Cup. Read more »
- Ousmane Dembele rejects latest Barcelona contract offerBarcelona winger Ousmane Dembele has rejected a new contract and is hoping to become a free agent in the summer of 2022. Read more »
- Vivianne Miedema named 2021 BBC Women's Footballer of the YearVivianne Miedema beats Sam Kerr and Alexia Putellas to 2021 BBC Women's Footballer of the Year. Read more »
- Lamar Jackson net worth 2021: What is Lamar's contract extension worth?How much is the Ravens star earning? Leer Read more »
- Ballon d'Or 2021: When is it, where and how to watch?Football's most prestigious individual award will be handed out on Monday Leer Read more »
- The Cristiano debate heats up between Keane and Carragher: Should he always start?They got into a heated debate on Sky Sports Leer Read more »
- Carrick dismisses Neville's claim that Rangnick chose Man United XI at ChelseaThe English caretaker boss insists he selected the team Leer Read more »
- Neymar has missed over 50 PSG games through injuryIncluding other absences, he's missed 91 since joining the club Leer Read more »
- Medicare Costs 2022: Does Medicare cover Home Health Care?The key information you need to know Leer Read more »
- France falls in love with Sergio Ramos after his PSG debutThe Spaniard finally made his first appearance for the club at the weekend Leer Read more »
- Stimulus Check LIVE Updates: New information regarding Medicare, Child Tax Credit, COLA 2022...Our November 29 live blog provides all you need to know about <strong>the USA's fourth stimulus check</strong> and other forms of financial aid being sent out across all 50 states. Stay tuned to our live blog to remain up to date on the latest developments regarding the <strong>delayed Child Tax… Read more »
- First Saudi female racer appointed ambassador for F1 GPSaudi Arabia’s first female racing driver Reema Juffali has been appointed an ambassador for the country’s inaugural Formula One Grand Prix in Jeddah this week, organizers said on Monday. The 29-year-old, who competed in the British Formula Three championship this year, will be one of the first to drive a… Read more »
- Bucks crush Pacers for 7th win in a rowJrue Holiday posted 23 points, nine assists and seven rebounds, Giannis Antetokounmpo added 26 points and 13 rebounds, and the Milwaukee Bucks blew out the Indiana Pacers 118-100 on Sunday in Indianapolis for their seventh consecutive win. Milwaukee pulled away with a 39-27 third quarter, including a 15-4 run that… Read more »
- Russia’s Valieva sets two world records in emphatic win in SochiSOCHI, Russia – Russia’s Kamila Valieva won the Rostelecom Cup on Saturday by beating her own free skate and combined total score world records a day after smashing the world record in the short program. The 15-year-old reinforced her status as a gold-medal favorite for next year’s Beijing Olympics by… Read more »
- Marcus Smart’s fourth-quarter surge helps Celtics beat RaptorsMarcus Smart scored eight of his 21 points in the fourth quarter and added eight rebounds and six assists as the visiting Boston Celtics defeated the Toronto Raptors 109-97 on Sunday night. Al Horford added 17 points and 11 rebounds for the Celtics, who ended a two-game losing streak. Jayson… Read more »
- LeBron James scores 33 to push Lakers past PistonsLeBron James recorded 33 points and nine assists to help the Los Angeles Lakers notch a 110-106 victory over the visiting Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Russell Westbrook had 25 points and nine assists and Anthony Davis contributed 24 points and 10 rebounds as the Lakers won for just the… Read more »
- DeMarcus Cousins to sign with Bucks—reportsThe Milwaukee Bucks and veteran center DeMarcus Cousins have reached an agreement on a one-year deal, multiple media outlets reported Sunday. Per ESPN, the deal will be non-guaranteed. Cousins, 31, is a four-time All-Star and three-time All-League player and currently ranks 15th among active scorers (20.4 points per game) and… Read more »
- Djokovic ‘probably won’t’ play Australian Open, says player’s fatherNovak Djokovic “probably won’t” play the Australian Open in January over mandatory Covid vaccination rules, the world number one’s father said on Sunday, likening the restrictions to “blackmail”. The 34-year-old Djokovic, who would be bidding for a record-breaking 21st Grand Slam title in Melbourne, has refused to say whether or… Read more »
- Minus Ja Morant, Grizzlies rout KingsDillon Brooks scored 21 points and Desmond Bane added 18 as the Memphis Grizzlies led by as many as 37 in a 128-101 rout of the visiting Sacramento Kings on Sunday. Jaren Jackson Jr. tallied 17 points and nine rebounds and Brandon Clarke added 15 points for Memphis, which led… Read more »