PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS
Here at Quantum sports betting when it comes to our professional football predictions strategy, the most notable pattern is the consistency of the results over the long term throughout the betting and trading.
We mostly put this down to just how detailed and thorough our whole selection process is before a fixture actually qualifies itself as a selection for our professional football predictions strategy.
Everything about how we filter through the fixtures in very fine detail until we have our list of professional football predictions strategy bets, is all taught within our our easy to understand step by step football betting tutorials.
SINGLE BET STRATEGY IN FOOTBALL
Our professional football predictions strategy is made up from a combination or key factors which in turn play a key role in being able to sustain long term profitable strike rates, and a long term profitable ROI.
For instance we only target specific leagues for specific football betting markets, and we only target specific types of fixtures within those leagues, and a fixture only then qualifies after we apply our professional football predictions strategy.
We believe that it's this combination of key factors within our professional football predictions strategy, that has played a pivotal role in enabling us to extract our profits from the betting exchange on a very consistent and regular basis.
SOCCER BET WINNING FORMULA
When you have read through any of our football betting tutorials which are currently available at a 90% discounted price, you will then have the ability to apply our professional football predictions strategy.
For our members to be able to extract as much profit as possible on each selection, we highly recommend that they do all of there betting and trading on either Betfair or Betdaq as these are the most popular with the most liquidity available.
With more liquidity available in the football betting markets, it allows you to place a wide range of betting amounts, and it also lets you have the ability to extract your profit either pre in play or actually in play.
EASIEST FOOTBALL BETS TO WIN
When you have the ability to highlight football fixtures of the highest quality for a profitable return, this makes your pre match trading so much easier as the chances of the price decreasing with these selections is much higher.
When it comes to your pre match trading you are looking to invest in your market price 4 - 12 hours prior to kick off, and with the correct selections you will be able to trade out for profit before kick off.
This is due to the fact you will have highlighted these markets and invested at a much higher price, and as further investments are made the price will decrease for your pre match trading profit.
TOP 3 FOOTBALL PREDICTION SITES
Within our football betting tutorials we teach you how to highlight the best fixtures for your betfair pre match trading strategies which can be applied effectively on a variety of professional football predictions strategy.
With our very detailed approach to our selection process, we are then able to target 12 specific football betting markets for any betfair pre match trading strategies for consistent long term profit.
A key factor to your success with any of your betfair pre match trading strategies, is that you are able to identify a price early on that you know has a very good chance of reducing prior to kick off.
PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS STRATEGY
The easiest football bets to win would be the over 0.5 goals markets or the under 6.5 goals markets, however you would need a very high percentage strike rate to show good long term profit due to the prices being so short.
With a professional football predictions strategy, the next easiest football bets to win would be the over 1.5 goals market, or the under 5.5 goals market, which offer more value when it comes to the average betting price.
Our football betting tutorials teach each of our members to have a balance when it comes to the professional football predictions strategy, by having a mix of short priced selections and higher priced selections.
SIMULATED FOOTBALL PREDICTION
Our football betting tutorials can teach you how to highlight fixtures that are have a high probability of being very low scoring, these selections could easily be implemented into an effective under 0.5 goals strategy.
We mostly recommend these selections for the under 3.5 goals market, the under 4.5 goals market, the under 5.5 goals market, and the under 6.5 goals market, but they could also be used in an under 0.5 goals strategy.
Once you have the ability to highlight a number a low scoring fixtures for your under 0.5 goals strategy, your strike rate would realistically need to be around 20% successful to show a good return on your investment.
EASILY LEARN HOW TO IMPLEMENT OUR FIXTURE SELECTION PROCESS
Each of our tutorials will teach you everything you need to know about implementing our football fixture selection process, we cover 30 popular leagues around the world, and our selection strategy has been able to maintain long term profitable strike rates in 12 popular football betting markets.
This works well for pre or in play trading, and also for all single and multiple betting for long term profit, if this sounds like something that would interest you, then check out our tutorial section today! You’ll get access to your tutorial after you purchase so that you can start learning right away!
WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE AND LET US DO THE SELECTIONS FOR YOU
We all know that football is a great sport to bet on, but it can be hard to find the best bets. That’s where we come in! Our team of tipsters are dedicated to finding you the best value bets each week so you can make consistent profits on the betting exchange.
With our subscription service, you will gain access to our tipsters area which contains over 20+ selections each week for long term profit on the betting exchange. You will also have access to advice from our experienced tipsters who have been betting and trading successfully for years.
If you want consistent selections each week, then our subscription is definitely for you! Get started today within our subscription section!
- Champ highlights, round-up: West Brom beaten; Fulham winWest Brom lost ground on Championship leaders Bournemouth as Jamie Paterson's superb strike secured Swansea a 2-1 comeback win. Read more »
- Thomas Tuchel doesn't regret starting Romelu Lukaku despite picking up ankle injuryChelsea boss Thomas Tuchel insists he has no regrets over starting Romelu Lukaku in their 4-0 win over Malmo, despite the striker picking up an ankle injury. Read more »
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants Man Utd players to be respected after Atalanta comebackOle Gunnar Solskjaer has urged for people to respect his Manchester United players after completing a Champions League comeback against Atalanta. Read more »
- Romelu Lukaku & Timo Werner pay the price for Thomas Tuchel's lack of rotationThomas Tuchel spoke of Romelu Lukaku's tiredness before their 4-0 win over Malmo, but started him and Timo Werner regardless - and the duo picked up injuries. Read more »
- Man Utd's thrilling Atalanta comeback shows the players are still on Solskjaer's sideMan Utd's thrilling comeback 3-2 comeback over Atalanta in the Champions League shows the players are desperate for Ole-Gunnar Solskjaer to stay. Read more »
- Twitter reacts as Manchester United save Ole Gunnar Solskjaer with comeback winMan Utd: Twitter reacts as Manchester United come from two goals down to beat Atalanta 3-2 and save Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Read more »
- Pique buys 100,000 euro car but his socks steal the showBarcelona star buys a Porsche Leer Read more »
- Marvel: Real Madrid's latest prodigy who is being moulded by RaulCastilla player impressing Leer Read more »
- Koeman: Barcelona can't let so many chances go to wasteHe discussed Ansu Fati's display Leer Read more »
- Chelsea waltz past Malmo as Lukaku and Werner pick up injuriesComfortable victory at Stamford Bridge Leer Read more »