HOW TO BET ON FOOTBALL ONLINE
Learning how to bet on football online is fairly easy, the tricky part is having a football betting strategy that works on a consistent enough basis to allow you have a profitable ROI each Week.
What we found here at Quantum sports betting is that you have a very specific structure for your overall football betting and trading selections, and remain disciplined throughout the whole process.
What has worked very well for us over the last 3 Years has been breaking our whole selection process down into 4 sections, specific football leagues, specific football fixtures, specific football betting markets, and applying basic mathematics.
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL BETTING AND TRADING
Most football bettors that are betting and trading at a professional level use betting exchanges such as Betfair and Betdaq due to there popularity and the fact that they have the most liquidity within there football betting markets.
Within each of our football betting tutorials we are very confident that even the average football bettor would soon learn how to bet and trade at a more professional level by implementing our mathematical selection process strategy.
We have broken our selection process down into 4 key stages which are specific league selection, specific fixtures selection, specific market selection, and ranking fixtures using our mathematical betting strategy.
APPLYING THE CORRECT STAKING PLAN
We always recommend to each of our members to remain disciplined when it comes to betting and trading at a professional level, and this also includes having a consistency with your betting stake per bet.
Even when you are able to bet and trade at a professional level there are still going to be periods that are quite volatile and this is purely natural for all professional sports bettors and traders.
This is why we always recommend using a set staking plan of 1% of your overall betting bank per bet, and this is a fairly common and sensible staking plan for most professional sports bettors and traders.
HOW TO BET ON FOOTBALL ONLINE
When it comes to knowing how to bet on football online for making long term gains, most football bettors and traders fail because they do not have the correct football betting and trading knowledge that is required.
With the correct mathematical betting strategies you simply cannot fail when it comes to how to bet on football online, for making long term profits on a variety of football betting markets on the betfair exchange.
Either betting on our Weekly selections or following our mathematical betting strategies, you will gain the key skills needed when it comes to how to bet on football online for long term profits.
HOW TO MAINTAIN LONG TERM GAINS
As you can see just from following our results section and our long term strike rates, we can certainly deliver when it comes to how to bet on football online whilst also maintaining long term gains on the betting exchange.
Simply knowing how to bet on football online the correct way, using our mathematical betting strategies, you will be able to maintain very high profitable strike rates on a variety of football betting markets.
You now have a great opportunity with our football betting tutorials currently available at a 90% discounted price, to learn how to bet on football online and make an extra income from popular football matches.
EASILY LEARN HOW TO IMPLEMENT OUR FIXTURE SELECTION PROCESS
Each of our tutorials will teach you everything you need to know about implementing our football fixture selection process, we cover 30 popular leagues around the world, and our selection strategy has been able to maintain long term profitable strike rates in 12 popular football betting markets.
This works well for pre or in play trading, and also for all single and multiple betting for long term profit, if this sounds like something that would interest you, then check out our tutorial section today! You’ll get access to your tutorial after you purchase so that you can start learning right away!
WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE AND LET US DO THE SELECTIONS FOR YOU
We all know that football is a great sport to bet on, but it can be hard to find the best bets. That’s where we come in! Our team of tipsters are dedicated to finding you the best value bets each week so you can make consistent profits on the betting exchange.
With our subscription service, you will gain access to our tipsters area which contains over 20+ selections each week for long term profit on the betting exchange. You will also have access to advice from our experienced tipsters who have been betting and trading successfully for years.
If you want consistent selections each week, then our subscription is definitely for you! Get started today within our subscription section!
- Illingworth reveals cancer treatment; calls for assisted dying lawFormer England captain Ray Illingworth has revealed that he is receiving treatment for cancer and has given his support for a law change on assisted dying. Read more »
- Lee Elder, first Black man to play in Masters, dies aged 87Lee Elder, best known as the first African American to play at the Masters, has passed away at the age of 87. Read more »
- Tiger Roll set for Aintree return in Many Clouds ChaseTiger Roll could return to action this weekend in the Unibet Many Clouds Chase at his beloved Aintree, with dual Cheltenham Gold Cup hero Al Boum Photo among his possible rivals. Read more »
- Vivianne Miedema named 2021 BBC Women's Footballer of the YearVivianne Miedema beats Sam Kerr and Alexia Putellas to 2021 BBC Women's Footballer of the Year. Read more »
- Man Utd set to confirm Ralf Rangnick appointment within 24 hoursWhen Manchester United will announce Ralf Rangnick as interim manager and who his first game in charge will be against. Read more »
- Philadelphia Union 1-1 (2-0) Nashville SC: Player ratings as Union qualifies for conference final after penaltiesThe Philadelphia Union eliminated Nashville SC to qualify for the Eastern Conference finals. Read more »
- Real Madrid set standard for La Liga title race with gutsy Sevilla winReal Madrid make huge statement in La Liga title race after beating Sevilla 2-1 on Sunday night Read more »
- Real Salt Lake 2-1 Sporting Kansas City: Player ratings as Bobby Wood sends RSL to conference finalReal Salt Lake 2-1 Sporting Kansas City player ratings as Bobby Wood sends RSL to the Western Conference Final. Read more »